• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Restart Amex vkyc

mrmoney

TF Buzz
Hi, i applied for amex mrcc, during vkyc I was told that my application cannot be processed as my pan doesn't have "father's name". I was confused but said ok. I then get an email that I have documents pending, I need to submit documents within 40 days, else won't be considered. So i applied for correction and have got corrected pan now.
So i call amex CC but the first guy straight up told me I have to apply after 90 days, cannot take my application forward. I kinda gave up but then called again and this time, I explained the email I have but no link to submit docs. She did mention my application is cancelled but then corrected and said she will ask kyc team to connect with me within the next couple days.
I want to know if someone else faced similar issue, also is it possible to ask them to send me the vkyc link again, because i shouldn't have problem clearing it this time.
Im guess they'll send someone for offline kyc, which is doable but I'd want to avoid it. Im in a serviceable location, last time I applied for amex, faced vkyc issue, then was offered for offline kyc but for some reason they said the referral is not linked with my application hence will be treated as fresh application without referral.

Back