• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reward Points on SBI BPCL Rupay Credit card

Hello,

There 13x reward point if fill fuel on BPCL Petrol Pumps and 5x reward points on Grocery, Department stores.

My doubt is whether i will get this offer i pay by Scanning the QR code since its Rupay variant? Some says this offer not applicable if we pay using UPI, if so then what about on Department stores? Kindly revert

Hello,

There 13x reward point if fill fuel on BPCL Petrol Pumps and 5x reward points on Grocery, Department stores.

My doubt is whether i will get this offer i pay by Scanning the QR code since its Rupay variant? Some says this offer not applicable if we pay using UPI, if so then what about on Department stores? Kindly revert
It won’t give reward point if you use the upi functionality for fuel spends as well as grocery … Swipe the card and you will get the desired RP.

Hello,

Pos transaction counts for Rp but don’t scan & pay .

Attachments

• IMG_2972.webp
    IMG_2972.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 35
The screenshot shows the rewards not applicable on UPI for fuels. But no where mentioned about no rewards on UPI spends on grocery and departmentals stores. That why i raised this doubt.

The screenshot shows the rewards not applicable on UPI for fuels. But no where mentioned about no rewards on UPI spends on grocery and departmentals stores. That why i raised this doubt.
get it cleared via customer support . I’m currently using the visa variant, but will try converting it to rupay soon .

In that pos machine there is a specific pine labs pos machine to be used to get points, you need to look for a bpcl petrol bunk who has it
no bro paytm/ pine labs / phone pe , every machine works .. bss it should be mapped with the req fuel pump. For points and smart drive wallet redemption specifically Pine Labs machine is used …

Back