• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Rewards points for unbilled txns during card upgrade

MrMonkey

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey folks,

I currently have Millennia credit card with statement date of 2nd every month and it has lot of unbilled txns which are eligible for 5% and 1% category (for 1000 points each category where 1 point = Rs 1 statement credit). However, I got upgrade to DCB Metal (FYF) and wondering how the reward points for existing unbilled txns will calculated after the upgrade i.e., whether reward points will be credited based on existing Millennia card features or based on DCB reward rate. Existing unbilled txns would give me more points if based on Millennia card, so accordingly, I can hold off the upgrade until statement generation if required.

Thanks in advance

Points will accrue based on the card used.
When you upgrade, your existing card will be deactivated and the points will be transferred

Points will accrue based on the card used.
When you upgrade, your existing card will be deactivated and the points will be transferred
So even if existing card gets deactivated before points get credited (i.e., before statement generation), points will be calculated based on older card only?

So none of the unbilled txns from previous card (Millennia) which were moved to DCB got any points. Only the new txns on DCB are getting the points. I guess I'll have to reach out to customer care

I would suggest you to Convert Millennia Points to Statement then initiate the Upgrade, i think point Value reduce when you are upgrading to DCB.

I lost approx 2.5K when i have upgraded to Millennia to Regalia Gold.

Back