• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RIP Burgundy Magnus CC

Then present customers can enjoy the benefits
Is there going to be any benefit which is that extraordinary that a burgundy account holder (which in itself requires 30 Lakh NRV and so much headache) will pay 30K for a card.
Some people were talking about the re-introduction of 25K or similar milestone thing....but I dont see anything like that coming !!

Reactions: SSV
Is there going to be any benefit which is that extraordinary that a burgundy account holder (which in itself requires 30 Lakh NRV and so much headache) will pay 30K for a card.
Some people were talking about the re-introduction of 25K or similar milestone thing....but I dont see anything like that coming !!
I havn't seen that benefit too. If they come up with 25k bonus points each month, then it should still be a good deal, otherwise its useless.

Nothing as of now.. this is now for really really genuine big spenders…
But with the history of axis changing the major terms and conditions abruptly, I will stay away from these Axis premium products.. I will give them a year or two to see if they settled with their strategy.. until then I’ll am not be looking at these

Last edited:
Back