• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ROAD SIDE ASSISTANCE

Bob78900

TF Ace
Recently, my bike broke down, and I needed towing. My insurance has RSA coverage, but United India Insurance doesn't provide it directly; I have to arrange the tow truck myself and then get reimbursed. This process is quite inconvenient.

To tow my bike, I had to buy an RSA plan from TVS, which partners with Across Assist. Their service is okay but not great, and they only cover up to 25 km before extra charges apply.

Can you recommend a good RSA plan for two-wheelers with reliable service in Delhi? Also, please let me know if I’m mistaken about my current insurance provider’s towing process. If they do offer direct RSA service, could you explain how to access it?

Recently, my bike broke down, and I needed towing. My insurance has RSA coverage, but United India Insurance doesn't provide it directly; I have to arrange the tow truck myself and then get reimbursed. This process is quite inconvenient.

To tow my bike, I had to buy an RSA plan from TVS, which partners with Across Assist. Their service is okay but not great, and they only cover up to 25 km before extra charges apply.

Can you recommend a good RSA plan for two-wheelers with reliable service in Delhi? Also, please let me know if I’m mistaken about my current insurance provider’s towing process. If they do offer direct RSA service, could you explain how to access it?
IDFC DC & CC both offers 4 RSA per Year (1 Per Quarter)

Yes, if you need on regular basis then get it add on with your insurance
I mentioned that my insurance with United India Insurance doesn’t offer RSA services directly. We have to arrange RSA ourselves and then get reimbursed, which is a hassle. That’s why I’m asking if there’s a company that provides RSA plans and offers good service.

IDFC credit card doesnt resolve you problem? i called them few days back, they said they have pan india service and car RC can be in anyone's name
I want a seperate policy because the vehicle owner and credit card owner is different and even if this is not the problem i still want a separate policy

I want a seperate policy because the vehicle owner and credit card owner is different and even if this is not the problem i still want a separate policy
what could be the other reason to do that, i dont think credit card owner should be car owner

New india assurance provides road side assitance add on with there motor policy, as far as i know premium is also nominal for this. You should check that.

New india assurance provides road side assitance add on with there motor policy, as far as i know premium is also nominal for this. You should check that.
My current insurance provider, United India Insurance, offers a roadside assistance add-on that I have already purchased. However, there are significant issues: there is no helpline number or customer care support available. Additionally, to use the roadside assistance, you first need to arrange your own towing service. You would then pay the towing service directly and submit the bill to United India Insurance for reimbursement. There is no direct support provided for roadside assistance..

Back