• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rs 3499 Noise Earbuds free with Eterna

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got this message today:

Get Noise Earbuds worth Rs. 3,499 + Unlimited Airport Lounge Access with BoB Eterna Credit Card. Apply Now at bobfin.in/fest. Limited Period Offer T&C Apply

Yes, the scheme has been running for a while, but the only problem is, they will give a paid variant. Earlier people with ITR > 25 lakh used to get LTF, but they are now issuing only paid variant.
Which Noise earphones model is provided? Has anyone got the earphones? Not mention of the offer in the link, only mentioned in sms.

Its worth getting paid eterna for 5L annual expenses for 4.75% cashback returns as credit statement + earphones + 6 months gym membership.

Anyone here having more than 1 BOB card? They won’t issue Eterna to me because of BOB Onecard. I can’t close Onecard also as it provides decent offers sometimes.

Eterna is mostly useless... Way too many exclusion categories including all the commonly excluded one and also supermarket and fast food. I love the very simple redemption process though. Useful if you have a lot of small foreign and/or non-excluded online expenses (up to Rs.40k a month).

Back