• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay CC - Best LTF & Fastest Online Approval & CC Access for Shopping?

helloworld

TF Legend
Meaning?

Magnus Visa + Burgundy MC DC.
SBI CB
APAY + Plat Chip
MRCC (Just approved, Card on way).

OneCard (not yet activated I think).

Login to ICICI netbanking and apply 'Coral Rupay CC' LTF and Instantly available to use.

LTF & Fastest Online Approval & CC Access for Shopping

Best? It needs whole process from start to finish because you have to apply due to no existing cards from that bank and takes time (might also rejected).

Last edited:

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Will the limit be shared with my APay card or my Platinum Card?

What happens if I agree and click get my card? They send OTP or Call or anything else?
Just Curious.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Will the limit be shared with my APay card or my Platinum Card?

What happens if I agree and click get my card? They send OTP or Call or anything else?
Just Curious.
It will be generated instantly no calls or verification, without any cibil hit, yes the limit will be shared with existing cc

helloworld

TF Legend
But I have different core card and APay card limits :p
10k and 460K lol.
I am thinking to close Plat Card first and then apply.

Limit as per gemstone cards limit (Platinum to Sapphiro), not applicable APay limit here. Though you can request customer care to merge or apply similar limit but that takes time and both limits are different.

Ex: Here 10k.

But if you apply this Plat card based on existing APay, mostly both will have same limits. How you got this much difference? you should request and merge the limits, easy but takes time.

insight

TF Ace
Varun is correct. I checked and found this..
1697882839752.png
I have tried to check so many times but the app doesnt show/ hangs.

Is this an iPhone iOS issue bug and not on Android? ANYONE? I'll have to check on moms phone then.

I got Plat Chip via Twitter based on APAY 5L Shared.

So why / how am I not seeing this via my iPhone App or even website?