• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Credit Card

GNAVEEN

TF Neo
Which is the best rupay credit card considering my below spends

UPI spends of 2 lakhs or more every month - to different upi numbers and bank accounts - generally small time vendors (i am unsure if we get points for these spends)

No capping on points

Rental spends of 60k per month

Fuel spends of 10k per month

Cibil score, Card type, collateral etc are not an issue.

Tata Neu card when used from Tata Neu app gives 1.5% rewards in form of NeuCoins. 1 Neucoin is equivalent to Rs 1 and can be used in Tata ecosystem. Good usage are air india express, westside, Tanishq, Croma, Bigbasket, 1mg etc.

Consider a RuPay CC if and only if those "upi numbers and bank accounts" accept RuPay CC on UPI. Otherwise, your card will just sit there occupying space in your wallet/drawer and time in managing it.

Which is the best rupay credit card considering my below spends

UPI spends of 2 lakhs or more every month - to different upi numbers and bank accounts - generally small time vendors (i am unsure if we get points for these spends)

No capping on points

Rental spends of 60k per month

Fuel spends of 10k per month

Cibil score, Card type, collateral etc are not an issue.
Make sure 'different upi numbers and bank account' have merchant QR. You can't transfer money by credit card upi to any bank account. And then make sure those merchants accept cc upi.

Back