• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Lounge Access

Samhit

TF Neo
Hi All,

Is there a way to access the lounge without having the physical credit ( I have a Rupay Tata Neu Infinity) and would like to access the lounge but the credit card is in my home in a different state.

Tried to add the card in dreamfolks for a QR code but apparently it's not working. Any other workaround?

Hi All,

Is there a way to access the lounge without having the physical credit ( I have a Rupay Tata Neu Infinity) and would like to access the lounge but the credit card is in my home in a different state.

Tried to add the card in dreamfolks for a QR code but apparently it's not working. Any other workaround?
No, not possible. Card will be verified by swiping, so technically not possible.

For Diners club and Dreamfolks it might work. For Domestic card and Rupay variant it won't work.

Tried at Riyadh Airport, Nothing was charged to my card, I was first skeptical will it work or not but they just swiped it and told me I can enter.
Out of curiosity, I did so myself! XD
I tried it at Sats Singapore. As you mentioned, the card was swiped and I was granted access. No charge so far.

Back