• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay select credit card approval chances.

abhishek751

TF Premier
Hi
I am thinking of applying rupay select card as it is upi enabled and nearly LTF,
I saw video of online application as after filling details they give option to spply for som specific cards, i wanted to know if option for rupay select card is easily available or difficult to get,
Just got bob card in june start of 30k limit so bit hesitant as i don't want poor limit making the card useless for me.
CIBIL is maintained above 780 for last 3-4 months .

I got almost all the credit cards in selection list being a new to PNB bank customer. But remember when you submit application you will see provisional credit limit but you never get the same for your applied card. Finally PNB gives like 1/3 of the credit limit shown to you as provisional limit.

CIBIL is around 780+ and nil late payments,
Don't have ITR but salary slips is there.
Go ahead with PNB. If you haven't got your choiced card by chance then PNB gave the option to Upgarde your card immediately after getting your E-card in app.Just go ahead and Plan a day also to throw party🥳 🎉 .

Last edited:
Go ahead with PNB. If you haven't got your choiced card by chance then PNB gave the option to Upgarde your card immediately after getting your E-card in app.Just go ahead and Plan a day also to throw party🥳 🎉 .
So if Rupay Select doesn't show in the list of cards while applying online, then we should proceed the application with any other variant (like Rupay Platinum) and then get it upgraded to Rupay Select later on??

Back