• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RUPAY SELECT Prime video benefit issue

pgarg24

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys, so I have Amazon shopping edition valid till 11 july 2025.
Got a Prime video code from my RSDC today. When I am trying to add to prime vouchers it says balance is exceeded, since I already have 250 Rs in my prime voucher wallet.
1728982027726.webp

Tried buying/upgrading prime and after it went to the payment page, there is an option of entering a voucher but I think it doesn't accept RSDC vouchers directly.
1728981982193.webp

Anyone faced this or have any solution what to do.. I thought we can stack amazon prime for 2 years..?

Got a Prime video code from my RSDC today. When I am trying to add to prime vouchers it says balance is exceeded, since I already have 250 Rs in my prime voucher wallet.
View attachment 72179

Tried buying/upgrading prime and after it went to the payment page, there is an option of entering a voucher but I think it doesn't accept RSDC vouchers directly.
View attachment 72177

Anyone faced this or have any solution what to do.. I thought we can stack amazon prime for 2 years..?
I think the prime voucher limit is max Rs1499 ,
First contact Amazon care , if no solution, use that Rs250 balance for a 3 months prime and then try to add.

I am not sure what is RSDC voucher. It can be voucher problem as well , get it checked with Amazon customer care first.

View attachment 72179

View attachment 72177

prime voucher limit is max Rs1499

There is now way out of it, I was also in same situation. Best thing is to take 3 month subscription and then add this voucher. It will have validity of 1 year from the date you add. Post 3 months you can use it to get 1 year prime.

There is now way out of it, I was also in same situation. Best thing is to take 3 month subscription and then add this voucher. It will have validity of 1 year from the date you add. Post 3 months you can use it to get 1 year prime.
Amazon is hiking the changes for ad free plans , do the things accordingly

Neu infinity is a credit card not debit card...
Ott benefits are only available for dc..
Although neu infinity is rupay select however it does not have any benefits that comes under rupay select cc cards
Which bank is best to get Rupay select debit card, with minimal charges and minimum amb.
Can you provide the details and list please

View attachment 72179

View attachment 72177

You can not add in this account as it already have a existing prime balance, Add it in some other account where the balance is ₹0
I think the same is mention on the website also under t&c also

Back