• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RUPAY SELECT SPA | AromaThai Day Spa (Delhi) | Review

DashGem

TF Buzz
Process to book:

I Redeemed the code/voucher from the Rupay Site. The next day I got the voucher in my email.

Then I called AromaThai Center [I used it after 3 weeks of getting the code, however, it has 30 days of validity] , and asked them I wanted to redeem the voucher for "60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage". The guy on the call asked me for my name and phone number [here we need to provide the contact number from which redeemed the voucher as later on we will get OTP on that same number].

However as per the terms, we need to book 2 days in advance but if there is no booking and they are free they will accept same-day booking as well, so when I called them in the morning [Monday], for the same evening I had booked. [Note: In my case, He denied weekend bookings as said sat-sun are for members only, if you want to redeem the voucher they only on weekdays. ]

Experience at their Spa:
After I reached there I told him there's a booking under my name, he asked for the mobile number and asked me to show him the email of that voucher, and he took the screenshot. and ask me who would take the massage as in my case it was female family member.
He asked me if you want to take another type of massage service over which is mentioned in the voucher, I took a look at their menu and saw there is one "Aromatherapy Massage" which includes massage with oil so we chose that for 60 min, but as it was for 3600/- and that "60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage" was for 3000/- , So I had to pay 600 more to switch between these two. But thats worth it as dry massage will be more of a hard body massage type which includes high stretching and all so it would not suit her.

Now for the Massage Experience:
1. They will take you in a room and ask you to change clothes to comfortable one's which they will provide kind of a robe, give towels to wrap around the body, and also the room Ambience was really good, quite dark.
2. There is a bed where you need to lie face down. [ massage bed type]
3. Then masseuse will start oiling your whole body with applying their massage techniques which is very comforting. [For the dry massage which we didn't take, they will more focus on body stretching]
4. They will do this for around 50- 55 mins.
5. After all is done they will give you another towel and ask you if you want to take a shower.
6. After the shower you are good to go, and before leaving they will give lemon tee to drink.

Also Before you leave they will ask for the otp which was sent on the same contact number.

1720768332444.webp

Tried booking it today but after entering Card details on payment page (for ₹1), got an error:

Sorry, something went wrong and the booking couldn’t be completed​

Is this a common issue on this website or am I doing something wrong here?

Also, tried to redeem Zee5 sub as well but it lands on a 404 page.. :(

Back