• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

sad conditions of Hyderabad lounge (gmr domestic) - Dec 2022

ltf4ever

TF Ace
just visited the lounge at Hyderabad domestic.

they have replaced plates with disposable paper plates and glasses.

just 4-5 varieties in breakfast.

spa and shower closed until further notice.

just 1 receptionist, leading to a long queue at 8.30 in the morning, even with a less than normal level of crowding. he was clearly overworked and was trying his best not to appear rude.

don't know if cost cutting or they don't want to handle the crowd during festive season.

i guess they are just giving what 2 rupees could give 😅

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

just 1 receptionist, leading to a long queue at 8.30 in the morning, even with a less than normal level of crowding. he was clearly overworked and was trying his best not to appear rude.

don't know if cost cutting or they don't want to handle the crowd during festive season.

How much will they charge the bank?

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Spa and Shower never worked there but surprised to hear about paper plates and glasses :( It was already below average lounge and now it seemed to go to worse ...

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is a new lounge in the domestic terminal (older Encalm lounge is closed now). Proceed towards Gate 11 and take escalator or elevator to one floor below for the lounge. Large seating area, same food and beverage option, same huge crowds.
20240207_191829.jpg
20240207_185851.jpg
20240207_185849.jpg
ABLVV85eG-WjulqZi-zt-hXbVcX860g7Fv3j0fxKwzYGkWIU21XTtB3o4TcnGQ=w1559-h878-s-no-gm
20240207_185848.jpg

KLB@96

TF Premier
When will this crowd reduce ? I dont even visit lounge now a days just sit at waiting area near gate