• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary account suggestions.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I want to open a salary account since right now my salary is being credited in SBI savings account for past few months and the banking services are pretty bad tbh.

I can open in HSBC, ICICI, IDFC, Axis, HDFC and Kotak.

Now some additional information.

I already have a SavingsMax account with HDFC and DCB so not really interested in going there.

Also I am not interested in any of credit cards from Axis.

I need good services and preferably a good banking program as well. I won't be keeping large sum in savings account but depending on salary If there are any bank that provide such services like ICICI silver/gold/titanium etc it would be good.

Any suggestions of other banks are welcome in case they are better than the ones I listed. Based on what ever i have researched so far I am not able to decide between ICICI and IDFC. TIA

I want to open a salary account since right now my salary is being credited in SBI savings account for past few months and the banking services are pretty bad tbh.

I can open in HSBC, ICICI, IDFC, Axis, HDFC and Kotak.

Now some additional information.

I already have a SavingsMax account with HDFC and DCB so not really interested in going there.

Also I am not interested in any of credit cards from Axis.

I need good services and preferably a good banking program as well. I won't be keeping large sum in savings account but depending on salary If there are any bank that provide such services like ICICI silver/gold/titanium etc it would be good.

Any suggestions of other banks are welcome in case they are better than the ones I listed. Based on what ever i have researched so far I am not able to decide between ICICI and IDFC. TIA
Just don't go for Axis!!! 🤣
If I were you I would choose ICICI. I have an account with them & so far it has been great!

Back