• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SALES.SBICARD09@IKYASTAFFING.COM GENUINE FOR SBI CARD VERIFICATION?

meadityaraj

TF Select
VIP Lounge
HELLO I GOT CALL FROM A NUMBER TRUE CALLED SAID ITS SBI VERIFICATION CALL THEY SAID I HAVE TO PERFORM VKYC BUT I SAID NO SEND PERSON FOR DOOR STEP KYC SINCE I WAS NOT SURE ABOUT THE AUTHENTICITY. A PERSON VISITED HE HAD MY APPLICATION NUMBER TOOK A VIDEO OF MINE BLINKING EYES AND THEN MADE ME SIGN AN APPLICATION WHERE BENEFITS OF SBI VISTARA PRIME CARDS WERE WRITTEN, I APPLIED FOR THE SAME CARD. NOW THEY WANT ME TO SEND MY LAST MONTHCREDIT CARD STATEMENT OF SOME OTHER BANK AS INCOME PROOF TO SALES.SBICARD09.IKYASTAFFING.COM, SHALL I SHARE MY DOCS IN HERE?

Update -
I confirmed by doing a personal message on X, that I’m getting such calls and got a prompt call from there side and they confirmed that it’s genuine. I sent my documents and have completed my process. Customer support confirmed that the card is dispatched but I haven’t received any approval message. So waiting rn and fingers crossed. (I’m attaching SS of the conversation)

Attachments

• IMG_2021.webp
    IMG_2021.webp
    214.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Suggestion: Turn Off the Caps Lock while writing. It hurts in the eye of the reader. Most will skip to read and answer.

One more doubt, Why your screen shot containing the conversation with SBI Card on X doesn't have the Golden Tick of authenticity. You sure you had a chat with the right team?

Back