• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Add on Cards Dispatch Status?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for two SBI add on cards, KYC pickup was done and the cards are getting reflected on my SBI App as well as SBI Card Portal. But I have not received the cards yet.

How long does it take to get the cards delivered? and How to check the dispatch status.?

I applied for two SBI add on cards, KYC pickup was done and the cards are getting reflected on my SBI App as well as SBI Card Portal. But I have not received the cards yet.

How long does it take to get the cards delivered? and How to check the dispatch status.?
You can check in SBI Card Portal. But I never tried for addon cards.

Services-> Card Dispatch Status.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 28
Hi, what agent asked or which documents took during pickup?
Add on holder need to be present there?
Except Aadhar Card every other thing worked like Driving License, Voter Id, Passport.
No the Add on holder was not present.
Actually I live in Mumbai, my parents like in Uttarakhand. I just got their documents here and the process was done.

Except Aadhar Card every other thing worked like Driving License, Voter Id, Passport.
No the Add on holder was not present.
Actually I live in Mumbai, my parents like in Uttarakhand. I just got their documents here and the process was done.
Did he take live photo?

Back