• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Address Change

No, office address change requires no verification.
If you change current address then they ask for documents
Lol it happened for me, for both office as well as current address. And surprising part is they didn't do any verification when I applied for card. Got immediate approval.

For office, I didn't even change address. Just made it communication address and they took it as office address change and came next day for verification.

And after all this was done, they sent my card at my residence😅.

For residence, they asked aadhar proof, which i uploaded and still they sent one person for verification. I was in office, so the person marked it as person not at home and it got declined. Now I am not doing that circus again.

Lol it happened for me, for both office as well as current address. And surprising part is they didn't do any verification when I applied for card. Got immediate approval.

For office, I didn't even change address. Just made it communication address and they took it as office address change and came next day for verification.

And after all this was done, they sent my card at my residence😅.

For residence, they asked aadhar proof, which i uploaded and still they sent one person for verification. I was in office, so the person marked it as person not at home and it got declined. Now I am not doing that circus again.
I raised request for both office and current address change last week. Office address was changed immediately, and for current address they are asking me to drop a mail with attached documents.

They only take communication address seriously, so any change in that should be supported by valid documents

Attachments

• IMG_20221022_001507.jpg
    IMG_20221022_001507.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 27
Address corrected. No physical verification.
can i change serviceable address to non service able (aadhar address) card recieved on the service able residence address now if i made a request to aadhar address its non serviceable for sbi they will change it if i uplaod aadhar?

can i change serviceable address to non service able (aadhar address) card recieved on the service able residence address now if i made a request to aadhar address its non serviceable for sbi they will change it if i uplaod aadhar?
I think it should be done without any issue !! You don't need to upload Aadhaar, it'll be done through DigiLocker !!

but its non serviable address for sbi bank and they emailed me to uplaod residence address documnets should i upload aadhar
Nothing will happen...,just tell them when you applied for the card you lived in serviceable area, but now you have relocated to a non-serviceable area...you aren't doing anything wrong !!

Back