• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card application

percolate

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have applied for SBI cashback card and at the last step, it should generate a virtual card but after sometime, it says "Card generation is taking some time". Was anyone able to apply and generate virtual card recently?
This seems to be an issue with the sprint website.
At this point, how long will it take to receive the physical card?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717-150158~2.webp
    Screenshot_20240717-150158~2.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_20240717-150515~2.webp
    Screenshot_20240717-150515~2.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 161
Hi,

I have applied for SBI cashback card and at the last step, it should generate a virtual card but after sometime, it says "Card generation is taking some time". Was anyone able to apply and generate virtual card recently?
1st SBI cc ??

It seems yesterday was day to approve many sbi cashback cc.

Mine was 1st sbi card and approved and virtual card generated within 6hrs after vkyc.

It was the fastest process experience i had.

For me first today I applied it said can't apply due to internal policy, weird.
I reapplied and then it took me straight to kyc and I completed the kyc 💀.
Idk what's happening with them.

Now I'm waiting for the approval lmao

I also have got my card approved but not able t generate virtual card. Any steps or process to generate the card ? Before the online sale ends for physical card delivery?

Yeah it happened with me. I was able to get my card after 5 minutes. This is a story from March 3rd 2
I have saving account with sbi I got bannar on net banking to apply sbi card but the problem is that the address register with the bank is not serviceable if I proceed it's may declined instantly what I should I do ? should I proceeded with register address or should change to service able as my residence ??

Hi,

any update ?

Back