• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card SMS EMAIL Transaction alert not recieving

Vineet_

TF Premier
Dear TF Members,

I am facing very weird issue with SBI Cashback card i am only receiving otp sms other alerts like credit debit not coming most time from sbi even no email alerts coming except sbi card login otp page same reported to SBI escalation even they have no clue behind this before this i was receiving all alerts including email for simplyclick in same mail id but now nothing coming in email .

As per recent conversation with sbi card only we are sending otp alerts only no credit/debit alerts similar i experienced same with BOB they are not sending any transaction alerts in mail even i am not asking for otp over mail but transaction alerts atleast they acknowledge we swipe or used our card .

Kindly share your experience i am only facing same or you as well.

Dear TF Members,

I am facing very weird issue with SBI Cashback card i am only receiving otp sms other alerts like credit debit not coming most time from sbi even no email alerts coming except sbi card login otp page same reported to SBI escalation even they have no clue behind this before this i was receiving all alerts including email for simplyclick in same mail id but now nothing coming in email .

As per recent conversation with sbi card only we are sending otp alerts only no credit/debit alerts similar i experienced same with BOB they are not sending any transaction alerts in mail even i am not asking for otp over mail but transaction alerts atleast they acknowledge we swipe or used our card .

They are lying even I got SMS for both OTP and the transaction just 2-3 days ago. This is SBI try calling a few times until you connect with the right agent who can take your complaint.

Dear TF Members,

BOB and SBI working fine for me, I recieve Email and SMS in timely manner. . Seems it's you who is facing issue.

Kindly check your inbox settings, credit card account settings or escalate matter to senior company officials.

For BOB & SBI you are getting transaction alerts over email kindly confirm because I never received this from Bob few months ago I was getting following from sbi now it seems it stopped now .

Dear TF Members,

You will get email alert for high value transactions like 3000 and above.

The same thing is happening with me also. For some transaction regardless of the value, I get the debit sms alert (Not all). At first I thought it might be the service provider problem BSNL, which later I changed it to jio. But still facing the same problem. SBI should do something about their transactions sms alerts.

Back