• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cash Back Virtual Card generation Not working.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Yeterday I applied for SBI CB CC. Today I have done the Bank verification (Crediting and Debiting 1rs from SBI savings account). Then I was shown " Submit Your application to get your card" and a limit of 50000 was shown. But after submitting I was shown that my virtual CC is getting generated. But then I am getting this message "Your card generation taking some time. Retry Now". But even after retrying it's not working. What is going on? Am I going to get my card instantly? Or they are going to do some more verification?

InkedSBI-1.webp InkedSBI-2.webp

Last edited:
Just retry multiple times. I also had the same issue when I got mine. Else, login to sprint and use your existing details, it'll bring you to the virtual card generation page again.

Just retry multiple times. I also had the same issue when I got mine. Else, login to sprint and use your existing details, it'll bring you to the virtual card generation page again.
I just got this message "Your Credit Card has been approved and will reach you in 7 working days". But the Virtual Card generation is still failing. So have they really approved SBI CB CC? Or They are just saying this to keep my engaged?

Back