• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi cashback card bill paid using hdfc billpay, showing in unsettled transaction

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello fellas,

So this is my first bill generated for sbi cashback credit card and I made the payment using hdfc billpay. Within one day this amount was received in my sbi cashback credit card but shown as unsettled transaction. I have few questions :
1) as the payment is shown as unsettled and due payment is still as it is (means not reduced), when will this paid amount be settled against my due amount? Also if this settlement will happen only on next bill cycle will my due be reported as unpaid to CIBIL?
2) is there a way to get my payment settled against my due amount?

The only thing I will say here is that when you pay using HDFC Billpay for SBI cards, you will receive sms about instant credit to SBI card account. But you will see it as unsettled transaction for 1 day. Next day you will see it as settled transaction and then your limit will be restored by the credited amount.

Yes this is what exactly happened. But under payments it doesn't show the amount so called customer care and they said your payment is received so don't worry. Hoping limit restored is considered as payment and no cibil score drop will happen due to non payment

Back