• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback card re-apply issue

Hisoka

TF Ace
I applied for SBI Cashback card on 1st September and it took around 40 days and my application got declined due to address issues. I applied for Simplyclick card through offline process and it got approved.

However, I still want cashback SBI Card. But when I apply again through online process, it says that you've already applied and it couldn't be processed. Does that mean I cannot apply for this card again?

Any other ways would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 6.22.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 6.22.21 PM.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 6.22.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 6.22.34 PM.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 41
I applied for SBI Cashback card on 1st September and it took around 40 days and my application got declined due to address issues. I applied for Simplyclick card through offline process and it got approved.

However, I still want cashback SBI Card. But when I apply again through online process, it says that you've already applied and it couldn't be processed. Does that mean I cannot apply for this card again?

Wait 90 days from date of application of card.

Use different number in application

if you got sbi card in last 90 days then you can't apply, even if you apply it will get rejected..

if you applied previously and got rejected then you can try with another number..

I already have simplyclick card with limit 2.35 lakh.. 2-3 months ago sbicard app was showing pre-approved cards... I tried to check just for curiosity but immediately after clicking the link it showed as per internal policy we can't provide you new card at present.. I used to have Elite card and another simplyclick card which I have already closed almost 1-2 years ago... Again 1 month ago I tried for cashback card through sprint ... It too got rejected saying same words... Can anyone suggest why this is happening... Why even preapproved cards I am unable to get.. I was looking to apply for reliance prime card... Can I get it through an agent? If yes can anyone provide number of a good agent

What kind of address issue ?

What kind of address issue ?
My home and office address were not matching (different states)

So during my SimpyClick application, the agent told me to use a dummy office address of the same city since SBI doesn’t do office verification.

I used same address for SBI Cashback application few months after and it got approved as well.

I applied cashback card on 1st Jan 2024 , for kyc , i gave bank account verification instead of vkyc since it's recommended for faster process. But recently i changed aadhaar address due to we shifted new rented home but that changes not updated in bank account which i used to verify for cc application. Now when ever i click track application it's always says we are validating your application.

I am wondering is that because of aadhar and bank address are different. It's frustrating.

Back