• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Cashback cc discount Plus Cashback on Flipkart/Amazon?

karankayastha

TF Premier
So i Recently purchased something on flipkart & there was 1500 rs discount for using SBI cc & i used my SBI Cashback CC for it & now i Checked i have also received 5% cashback for it on top of discount will they reverse all of my cashback later or after statement?

It's a 50-50 with the cashback card. Most of the time they do deduct according to their TnC, which state that "reward points will be forfeited for all transactions done during the offer period". In case you don't have points, don't worry SBI got you. They will deduct equivalent cash and put you in negative.

Yes, they can even deduct them after one year ☺️
also there have been cases where they accidently deducted more cash/points. So, it's better if you write it down somewhere.

Ps: RBI turns a blind eye when it comes to SBI, so good luck if you have any future plans.

IMG_20230127_175817.webp

Last edited:
It's a 50-50 with the cashback card. Most of the time they do deduct according to their TnC, which state that "reward points will be forfeited for all transactions done during the offer period". In case you don't have points, don't worry SBI got you. They will deduct equivalent cash and put you in negative.

also there have been cases where they accidently deducted more cash/points. So, it's better if you write it down somewhere.

Ps: RBI turns a blind eye when it comes to SBI, so good luck if you have any future plans.

View attachment 61001
Too big to fail 🕶️

View attachment 61001
Do they deduct full cashback for that statement period or just partial?

They can reverse even after 1 year.
Hrithik Roshan Fear GIF by Mountaindewindia

Back