• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback CC per transaction limit

isrihyd

TF Buzz
we can see that there is a monthly cashback of 10k (2L spend) but agent told to one of my friend that there is also per transaction limit of 500 max. is this true?

also insurance payments get only 1%? pls confirm

can we change its billing cycle?

the other thread is very long so i created this new with clear subject

No where it is mentioned that 500 cashback per transaction we will recieve. I have gone through there tnc doc.
People have got proper cashback for transaction.
Insurance looks like it will be 1 percent. Some have confirmed in this forum only.
You can buy amazon gift card and pay from it, keeping amazon limits for bill payment via gift card in mind.

we can see that there is a monthly cashback of 10k (2L spend) but agent told to one of my friend that there is also per transaction limit of 500 max. is this true?

also insurance payments get only 1%? pls confirm

can we change its billing cycle?

the other thread is very long so i created this new with clear subject
Nope i did an online purchase for 12k and 3 days after my settled transactions show 600 cb added in sbi app then reg bill cycle change so far i did for icici and scb where it’s easy by app itself when u cleared all payments u can do it on your own but for sbi its not there. Btw i am new to sbi family after September 1st on the cb card launch
Ur last query for insurance yes its 1% only and to add the airtel non kyc trick of 9k pm also giving 1% since its treated as utilities bill

Back