• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

inakul14

TF Buzz
I'm planning to apply for the SBI Cashback Credit Card specifically to get discounts during Amazon and Flipkart sales. If I choose this card, will I still be able to avail the 10% instant discount, or is it excluded because the card already provides 5% cashback? I'm a bit confused about how these benefits work together.

Solution
Should I go with the SBI SimplyCLICK Card?
SBI cashback credit card only gives you flat 5% up to 5000 ₹ a month , and it is not qualified for any other additional cashback at the time of sales in Amazon and Flipkart. So you have to take any core credit card of SBI to qualify for additional cashback or normal offers at the time of sales in Amazon or Flipkart.

Mark this answer as a solution , and do give reputation to my profile, thanks in advance!
Should I go with the SBI SimplyCLICK Card?
SBI cashback credit card only gives you flat 5% up to 5000 ₹ a month , and it is not qualified for any other additional cashback at the time of sales in Amazon and Flipkart. So you have to take any core credit card of SBI to qualify for additional cashback or normal offers at the time of sales in Amazon or Flipkart.

Mark this answer as a solution , and do give reputation to my profile, thanks in advance!

Solution
Back