• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback on MasterCard?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Shobhit Srivastava

TF Select
VIP Lounge
SBI card has revamped its Sprint Portal now option to choose network preference as per RBI directions which out of curiosity I open SBI Cashback Card in hope that they may be tieing with Rupay too but its a missed opportunity, and they Tied with MasterCard, so apparently they have mastercard as Cashback issuer too. Is it a new tie-up or people previously have got Cashback Card on MasterCard network? Screenshot_2024-09-09-01-45-28-167_com.android.chrome.webp

SBI card has revamped its Sprint Portal now option to choose network preference as per RBI directions which out of curiosity I open SBI Cashback Card in hope that they may be tieing with Rupay too but its a missed opportunity, and they Tied with MasterCard, so apparently they have mastercard as Cashback issuer too. Is it a new tie-up or people previously have got Cashback Card on MasterCard network?View attachment 68158
Visa > Mastercard I would say.
I have it on Visa and have no plan of changing it to the MC network

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back