• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI CC for LTF

currently SBI offering any LTF card for salaried? if not, how to get one...
No. In my office premises SBI branch is there. They said SBI does not provide LTF card.
same confirmed by 3 other branch and Their customer care on twitter 😅.

I tried hard. I want at least one SBI card for discount offee so planning to take paid one.

currently SBI offering any LTF card for salaried? if not, how to get one...
They don't provide card as LTF but if you are using their card for more than 2 years approx. then call customer care to make it LTF. They might entertain your request. I have SimplyClick which is 11 months old and i asked them to make it LTF but they told me to use the card for sometime more to make it LTF. Then i asked them to close the card because i didn't want to pay annual fee which is due next month. They asked me to not close the card and agree to reverse the Joining fee i paid. 3 days after i received reversal of joining fee along with gst amount.

They don't provide card as LTF but if you are using their card for more than 2 years approx. then call customer care to make it LTF. They might entertain your request. I have SimplyClick which is 11 months old and i asked them to make it LTF but they told me to use the card for sometime more to make it LTF. Then i asked them to close the card because i didn't want to pay annual fee which is due next month. They asked me to not close the card and agree to reverse the Joining fee i paid. 3 days after i received reversal of joining fee along with gst amount.
My father is using simplysave from 2015, should i try for LTF?

I
I was also having simply save since 2018, in feb22 i tried for LTF which they denied.. even started the process for cancellation but when a confirmation call came I asked them to swap it to BPCL card as i already having good limit over simply save card so don't wanna it to go waste also BPCL annual spending wavier condition is less (50K) also in today time one SBI card is necessary for major sale days

I

I was also having simply save since 2018, in feb22 i tried for LTF which they denied.. even started the process for cancellation but when a confirmation call came I asked them to swap it to BPCL card as i already having good limit over simply save card so don't wanna it to go waste also BPCL annual spending wavier condition is less (50K) also in today time one SBI card is necessary for major sale days
Yes. you are correct, i was thinking of doing the same as i hardly use SBI card for instant discounts. If they will reverse this year's annual fee it's ok, but if they don't, I will swap the card into BPCL.

yes dad same simplclick with 5 lakhs limit LTF, just call helpline and say i wanna cancel the card and if usage of past is good enough they should give your dad LTF option cause they what my dad said when he called for cancellation and sbi offered LTF

Back