• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI cc payment via Mobikiwik

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
So it's been more than 24 hours since I paid the SBI cc bill which is of visa variant via Mobikiwik but the payment still hasn't been reflected anywhere apart from the Mobikiwik app.
How much time does it take to process it ? (I also paid my HDFC cc of mastercard variant bill and that was reflected instantly but not in SBI case)
Can anyone tell me in how many days max. the payment will be reflected in the SBI card app ?

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
So it's been more than 24 hours since I paid the SBI cc bill which is of visa variant via Mobikiwik but the payment still hasn't been reflected anywhere apart from the Mobikiwik app.
How much time does it take to process it ? (I also paid my HDFC cc of mastercard variant bill and that was reflected instantly but not in SBI case)
Can anyone tell me in how many days max. the payment will be reflected in the SBI card app ?
Sometime it takes 2 to 3 working days but general tendency with SBI is its credit instantly wait for some days.

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
MobiKwik showing successful or pending?
Successful.
Well I actually paid just a part of the bill (Rs 1000) to check whether the process will be instant or not and my due date is on 31st July, so now should I pay the whole bill (i.e 88k) through some other way (like the bank's netbanking, or through cred etc.) or should pay 87k ?
And if I chose to pay 88k would that be a problem ?

Tejo

TF Legend
Successful.
Well I actually paid just a part of the bill (Rs 1000) to check whether the process will be instant or not and my due date is on 31st July, so now should I pay the whole bill (i.e 88k) through some other way (like the bank's netbanking, or through cred etc.) or should pay 87k ?
You could pay from mobikwik only

Now it's just 29th, in bank statements it shows payment done on 29th only.

SBI has due date + 3days grace period.

Cc bill payments via visa fund transfers takes upto 3 days for settlement.

But for 88k mobikwik might wont only dc.

For Instant : cred

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Successful.
First thing first, please don't delay this much in paying cc bill. Now just 2 days are left for repayment.

Second thing, if MobiKwik is showing successful then the money will show credited on the same date. No need to worry. MobiKwik assures that no due would be shown if txn is successful from their side.

You can now pay rest 87k via Mobikwik itself. It allows max 20k at a time. So you've to pay in parts. If txn shoes pending, then only you need to think about repeating the payment.