• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Charging me for a replacement fee for a card I never got.

wapenshaw

TF Select
Why is this bank so fucking stupid at times??

I got the SBI Cashback card recently with an add on for my mother. The bluedart courier they sent it never came to the house, nor called. I don't know who they assigned it to at blue dart but I know the uncle who comes every time its a bluedart delivery to our place. My sister's, mom's mine bluedart couriers are all delivered by the same person. He knows us and if we are not at home calls us and tells us to give the OTP so he can give it to the person at home. Mind you we live in a gated apartment.

Anyway no one came to deliver the cards and I got a message from SBI

Your SBI Card dispatched through BlueDart AWB#XXXXXXXX has returned undelivered. Please contact SBI Card for any clarifications
So, I did call customer support and the woman said she will be reissuing the card. I specifically asked, THERE WILL BE NO CHARGES FOR REISSUING THE CARD RIGHT? and she said YES. Then after a week I got the new card, VIA BLUEDART again but this time delivered by the same uncle who usually comes for bluedart deliveries, he called me I was at home, he came I gave OTP he gave card and went. After a day I check the statement and this SHIT is charged. IDK its 118rs but damn it is so annoying. I ALSO DIDN'T GET MY MOM'S ADDON CARD BTW, which I think I have to ask for a re-issue as well.
1702052755763.png

But holy shit I just wanted to went. Created a ticket on SBICard portal. Lets wait and see what happens. Did anyone experience this bullshit, how should I deal with it and save 236rs?

1702053326526.png

Solution
Instead of asking for replacement better you have asked them to resend the card...
My suggestion is dont take that much mental pain for 118 rupess..
SBI CARD works as a typical Sarkari institution..

Advice- Always keep local Speed post delivery Man number,Bluedart office number with you so that you can approach them for proper delivery.
Instead of asking for replacement better you have asked them to resend the card...

Advice- Always keep local Speed post delivery Man number,Bluedart office number with you so that you can approach them for proper delivery.

Last edited:
Solution

1702465363349.png
I guess I need not stress on the 118 rs anymore, they are gone

Back