• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI credit card agent details needed

gobsy

TF Select
Need bpcl octane card. Want to get it approved before Amazon sale ends. Should I apply through sprint or through agent for faster approval? I have 6 month old sbi cashback card with 766 cibil and 20k limit which is the lowest among my cards. If through agent, does anyone has contact details for a genuine one?

I believe applying through an agent may take anywhere from 10-45 days. The best bet is to give Sprint a try. If approved, you should get a virtual card immediately since you have SBI card already. I recently applied and was approved instantly but Sprint didn't give me a virtual card, it's my first SBI card.

Need bpcl octane card. Want to get it approved before Amazon sale ends. Should I apply through sprint or through agent for faster approval? I have 6 month old sbi cashback card with 766 cibil and 20k limit which is the lowest among my cards. If through agent, does anyone has contact details for a genuine one?
In case you manage to get a contact, please update here. I too am looking for one

Back