• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

sbi credit card bill payment error

danish

TF Ace
my father paid total amt due for his sbi card from sbi card app and the payment is also showing paid in app and the paid amt is also same as statement amount but still 0.40 amt is outstanding we try to pay through sbi card but cant pay it showing some kind of error , i paid 10 rupees through cred app but 1 hour went but payment not processed

danish

TF Ace
my father paid total amt due for his sbi card from sbi card app and the payment is also showing paid in app and the paid amt is also same as statement amount but still 0.40 amt is outstanding we try to pay through sbi card but cant pay it showing some kind of error , i paid 10 rupees through cred app but 1 hour went but payment not processed
will they report late payment to cibil , we already paid the total amount due that too from sbi card app , the due date was 22 june and my father paid the total due on on 6th june

helloworld

TF Legend
Paying minimum due within due date will not affect your CIBIL score. At that category you do not have to worry.

Its the interest that bank charge due to not fully received the refund. Strongly suggest you contact bank and ask for waiver through mail and settle the bill before making new purchases.

Do share the paid screenshots to them, if they do not agree. Ideally, don't worry and ask for update from SBI Card.

danish

TF Ace
will they report late payment to cibil , we already paid the total amount due that too from sbi card app , the due date was 22 june and my father paid the total due on on 6th june
update the 10 rupees which i paid through cred was successfully processed but i got message from sbi card that my payment could not be processed because it is greater than the outstanding amount and will be refunded to the source account

danish

TF Ace
Paying minimum due within due date will not affect your CIBIL score. At that category you do not have to worry.

Its the interest that bank charge due to not fully received the refund. Strongly suggest you contact bank and ask for waiver through mail and settle the bill before making new purchases.

Do share the paid screenshots to them, if they do not agree. Ideally, don't worry and ask for update from SBI Card.
but they are not letting me to pay the 0.40 rupees outstanding amount , tried to pay by sbi card app and cred app also

helloworld

TF Legend
update the 10 rupees which i paid through cred was successfully processed but i got message from sbi card that my payment could not be processed because it is greater than the outstanding amount

drop a mail and get it correct. or spend amount to make it round figure and pay again once it reflect that amount as total amount due.