• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi credit card home verification done but still no update in application status

balaji98

TF Buzz
Sbi credit card home verification done. But application status shows as verification under process. Home verification done 4 days ago. But still application status shows as under verification.

Itsoldsport

TF Buzz
Mine shows "wrong application number entered" even after 10 days of all call/home verification. Had call verification and home verification done on same day and also received a confirmation call the same day after home verification. I thought SBI had really picked up their pace but guess I was wrong.

balaji98

TF Buzz
Mine shows "wrong application number entered" even after 10 days of all call/home verification. Had call verification and home verification done on same day and also received a confirmation call the same day after home verification. I thought SBI had really picked up their pace but guess I was wrong.
If you applied through agent , ask agent they have exact status

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Bro please elaborate your experience. So it will be useful for anyone
Yes, I applied for Elite card. Agent came from SBI cards branch and took the signature in the application form. I consider this is same as online application starting stage.

With in one week, another agent came for home verification and took my biometrics and explained the card details again.

After that, no response for two weeks.

Got a call after that, again some basic verification and card details explanation.

Again a gap of one more week, and then got a message that Card is approved and dispatched to Address given.

Note: in these stages, online application status was not at all accurate.

balaji98

TF Buzz
Yes, I applied for Elite card. Agent came from SBI cards branch and took the signature in the application form. I consider this is same as online application starting stage.

With in one week, another agent came for home verification and took my biometrics and explained the card details again.

After that, no response for two weeks.

Got a call after that, again some basic verification and card details explanation.

Again a gap of one more week, and then got a message that Card is approved and dispatched to Address given.

Note: in these stages, online application status was not at all accurate.
Ok thank you.