• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Credit Cards | Keep either of SBI FBB or Simply Click

Heyyy

TF Buzz
Hi Fam,

I hold two SBI credit cards -
  1. SBI FBB Card - 75k limit
  2. SBI Simply Click - 50k limit
Both of them are chargeable. I am not using them till the point my spends on these cards can cover the annual charges. So I am deciding to close either one of them, in case SBI doesn't want to make it LTF for me.

In your opinion, which card shall I close in worst case, if I want to have only one among them?

Hi Fam,

Both of them are chargeable. I am not using them till the point my spends on these cards can cover the annual charges. So I am deciding to close either one of them, in case SBI doesn't want to make it LTF for me.

In your opinion, which card shall I close in worst case, if I want to have only one among them?
Close the FBB card after transferring the limit to SBI Simply Click

Hi Fam,

if fbb still offering statement credit, then close simplyclick

Back