• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI does a CIBIL hit while checking limit enhancement option on their website?

pradeepG

TF Premier
Was just Randomly checking under "EMIs & More" > "Increase Credit Limit"> then in that page i selected option from "Self Employed/Salaried", then entered a random figure in Monthly Earning box then clicked on "Check Limit" Button. to which there was a reply that Sorry, ..... (a long message)

I want to know that for this process(which i explained above), till this point only, do SBICARD make a Cibil Hard Enquiry Check?
I dont actually apply very frequently for credit cards so have very low cibil enquiries (1 in july [approved], 1 in sept [declined] ), and am(was if it gave a cibil hit) planning to apply for a card now in 5-10 days.

The reason why i am asking is that after this process in 4-5 minutes i received an SMS from CIBIL saying that there was a change in your CIBIL Report, i havnt subscribed for any paid cibil plan, so cant have more details on what is the change.

Plz help from your experience.

Was just Randomly checking under "EMIs & More" > "Increase Credit Limit"> then in that page i selected option from "Self Employed/Salaried", then entered a random figure in Monthly Earning box then clicked on "Check Limit" Button. to which there was a reply that Sorry, ..... (a long message)

I want to know that for this process(which i explained above), till this point only, do SBICARD make a Cibil Hard Enquiry Check?
I dont actually apply very frequently for credit cards so have very low cibil enquiries (1 in july [approved], 1 in sept [declined] ), and am(was if it gave a cibil hit) planning to apply for a card now in 5-10 days.

The reason why i am asking is that after this process in 4-5 minutes i received an SMS from CIBIL saying that there was a change in your CIBIL Report, i havnt subscribed for any paid cibil plan, so cant have more details on what is the change.

Plz help from your experience.
NO CIBIL Hit till that point of time, just by entering your salary figure, it will just show your eligibility of CL.

Even (my experience), if you proceed via that option till last you submit your request for CL, SBI doens't hit CIBIL check.

Back