• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Pulse card LTF

insomniac911

TF Buzz
Have anyone got their SBI Pulse card converted to LTF by the retention team?

I already own a SBI CB so i called them up for cancellation to which they made my SBI Pulse Card LTF. But my question is, would it still have all the Lounge Access and fitpass after this?

Read MITC OF THE CARD

I already own a SBI CB so i called them up for cancellation to which they made my SBI Pulse Card LTF. But my question is, would it still have all the Lounge Access and fitpass after this?

no fitpass for sure.. lounge will continue as it is not an annual benefit but a core benefit

Please share how much old your Pulse card was?
Also, how much did you spend with it?

Please share how much old your Pulse card was?
Also, how much did you spend with it?
It was 1499+GST for first year. I probably spend about 2 lakhs on it in 11 months. I also got a SBI CB around 2 months back after which i requested for cancellation.

Please share tips to convert my SBI Prime to LTF..........
How much spends do I need for getting LTF offer from Retention?
The more the better. Try in the month the annual fee is levied. I think they also have some employer list to make LTF

The more the better.
That's the problem..... I've almost stopped using this card. The spends this year would've been around 1.5L only...... I need approximate figure and plan well in advance bcoz I don't want to spend unnecessarily on this card.
Try in the month the annual fee is levied.
Noted....
I think they also have some employer list to make LTF
Where do I find this list?

Back