• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

1K max. limit is per txn based including bday bonus. Problem with VDC is you can't use more than 50K per day so no one will ever know. It gives 500 Normal + 500 Bonus i.e 1K and then also accelerated of campaign which comes next month. If it had allowed say 75K per day we would have know. Now with physical card we can do 1L per day also but as there is no bonus on it, it will give 1K only which is max.

The VDC 1X+1X are included in 1000 max. per txn but not birthday bonus or accelerated and I can say that looking at campaign points I received yesterday.

With VDC your 50K txn will fetch you 500+500 and if birthday month 1000 for this next month and as accelerated pts are also 1000 max per txn so it will be 3K pts. So better do low txns for max. gain.

Waiting for last month 4X pts to be credited which will clear out more things. Accelerated 4X under 5X campaign is only for Normal points and not VDC bonus. So most you get is 6X or if it is birthday month then 8X.
So you meant with VDC normal (1X) + bonus (1X) points combined are capped to 1K/transaction and there is a separate cap for accelerated points (4X) which is again 1K/transaction? Does that mean user can get max. 2K points per transaction? Very confusing for me 🥲.

So you meant with VDC normal (1X) + bonus (1X) points combined are capped to 1K/transaction and there is a separate cap for accelerated points (4X) which is again 1K/transaction? Does that mean user can get max. 2K points per transaction? Very confusing for me 🥲.
Bro, agar ab bhi confusion hai toh you just do txn and stay happy with whatever you get. I can't explain this more clearly.

If this was that easy to understand, whole TF members would be using this 🤣🤣🤣 instead of other methods

still we get the rp in next month..ab agar rp k chakkar mein bp badh jaye to vai..inlogo ko rp ka rr karne se acha..bp ki goli khani chaiyye
My Aug 5-10 Txn and between 14-18 didn't fecthed RPs for two txns and all of it came month end. All stuck pts will come by Oct 31. I have already explained twice here on how some txns gets stuck due to technical difficulties with success message passing between merchant-payment processor. But till now never SBI has missed pts for any txn for me. Officially they have written that RPs can take 7 minimum or 30 max. days but all depends on success receipts. We all know most of time Unipay reacts crazy. Successful txns are stuck and failed txns are rewarded instantly. 🙂

@Googix Tranaction decline due to insufficient balance at POS/Online POS/ATM is there since 2004. Good morning to you if you don't care to read. Go and ask RBI as to why they allowed it at first place. Then Shashikanta Das will let you know how eating at a restuarant without taking your wallet leads to dish washing there.

From customer point of view every charge is idiotic one. Nobody asked you to carry out a txn without having balance. Most people check balance first or keep track of it. Banks sends you SMS after txn that contains your leftover balance. That's why I always say, India is full of people that live unaware most part of their lives.

If you ever get time from your busy life doing nothing do care to read Common Service Charges page. 🙂

P.S: Just a general reply. Nothing personal. Don't get offended. I just reply like this.

Back