• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

sbi simply click card online spends summary

raghavendran

TF Buzz
sbi simply click card statement not reflecting online spends summary for achieving milestone .last dec 2023& present statment not updated online spends summary .contact sbi card customer care no response regarding this .very poor sbi card ..

Attachments

• IMG_20240117_221846.jpg
    IMG_20240117_221846.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14
Looks like your first statement. See if it repeats for the subsequent statement, and file a grievance with nodal office it it repeats.

Looks like your first statement. See if it repeats for the subsequent statement, and file a grievance with nodal office it it repeats.
no i am using this card since 1.5 years last dec & jan online spend summary not updated .talked to sbi card customer care they are confusing statment very worst sbi card service

no i am using this card since 1.5 years last dec & jan online spend summary not updated .talked to sbi card customer care they are confusing statment very worst sbi card service
Place a closure request. They might even entertain your problem and convert it to LTF. My card is 1.5y old as well and I wanted to close it because I kept receiving statement debit even when I didn't redeem anything. They took my complaint and in return converted my card to LTF.

Back