• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Simply Click Devaluation

After recent devaluation of simply click which sbi card should i go for other than cashback card. What is your opinion about Sbi Vistra Prime Credit Card

SBI added Swiggy GC at 1 point = 0.25rs redemption. Can be useful for those who can spend on swiggy and Instamart.

Does this mean Common Sense, in short suply in SBI Cards of late, is making a return? Or is that too much to hope for? Considering the points do not have life time validity, and that you don't get points for any transactions with discount offers, and as the base reward rate is low, it is tough to earn and redeem Simply Click reward points. SBI should at least, like SCB, (an otherwise more obnoxious set of cards), allow part payment through cards, thus combine reward points and card payment... Else, I don't see I ever being able to use the points even for the Swiggy option, that brings the regular online reward rate back to 1.25 percent, better than my Flipkart Axis that got devalued recently.

Back