• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI SIMPLYCLICK CC CLOSED AUTOMATICALLY AFTER APPLYING NEW SBI CC

Ak Singh

TF Ace
Here is the case,

My mother have sbi simplyclick credit card with add on cc of mine.

Few days ago my mother received a call from sbi home branch where she has savings account.

They called and said you have pre approved sbi credit offer then I said that I have already credit card then they said ok then and they also said that you can also increase limit also of your existing credit card.
So I agreed then visited branch.
But upon visiting branch they said you will get better limit if you apply new credit card. So my mother applied sbi simplysave credit card.

Now, after all call verification my mother sbi credit card approved. And today I also received physical card with add on card on mine also.
Which I hadn't applied.

And When I opened my sbi card app for pin generation and transactions settings of new card.
My mother old sbi simplyclick card is disappeared with simplyclick add on card mine also.
And only new card is showing which is simplysave with add on card of mine also.

So please can you tell me what happened to my mother's sbi existing sbi simplyclick credit card.

Is sbi simplyclick card have been closed automatically by SBI?

Last edited:
Corrected..
I mistakenly wrote simplysave as simplyclick.

I asked them but they said you can't apply sbi cashback card offline. they showed me card in mobile there was no option for applying sbi cashback card.
if u dont use the new one / activate it..no charge will be taken..apply cb cc via cashkaro..easy approval

if u dont use the new one / activate it..no charge will be taken..apply cb cc via cashkaro..easy approval
I have already activated it.
I tried online sbi cashback cc.
But in documents my mother's name is single name only no surname available.
So single name don't proceed further.
I tried by entering.(dot), first name in last name column didn't work. You have to enter only unique name first and last name can't be same.
So don't know how to apply for single name person.

I think sbi flipped your card from click to save. Now what need to be check here when cibil entry appears is if new card issued under existing account or new cibil card entry will appear with new card account number.

Back