• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Simplyclick Yatra Milestone Voucher

Phonix_YT

TF Select
When do we receive the voucher ?
After the 1 year or after completing the 1lakh milestone, I have completed 1 lakh in nov 2023 still no voucher has been received,
and till now I was unaware about such milestone benefits.

When do we receive the voucher ?
After the 1 year or after completing the 1lakh milestone, I have completed 1 lakh in nov 2023 still no voucher has been received,
and till now I was unaware about such milestone benefits.
It comes automatically within 30-60 days at most. That seems like a long time, do one thing message their support from the app itself. They will issue it also do you got fee waiver already?

It comes automatically within 30-60 days at most. That seems like a long time, do one thing message their support from the app itself. They will issue it also do you got fee waiver already?
no not yet, and according to them they have sent me the voucher on 25 oct but on the same date there is no mail available from them as well as no sms.

no not yet, and according to them they have sent me the voucher on 25 oct but on the same date there is no mail available from them as well as no sms.
I have a question: When was your card issued?

Message their Twitter support with your details and request a call to your registered mobile number. Ask these questions:

- When will/did I hit the 1L milestone according to your system?
- When will my fee waiver be processed?
- When will I receive my milestone voucher?

Their X: https://x.com/SBICard_Connect

Last edited:
I have a question: When was your card issued?

Message their Twitter support with your details and request a call to your registered mobile number. Ask these questions:

- When did I hit the 1L milestone according to your system?
- When will my fee waiver be processed?
- When will I receive my milestone voucher?

Their X: https://x.com/SBICard_Connect
29th Sept 2023,
And after 1 month I had completed 1L milestone.

Back