• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Tata Star card showing 2 cards, Suggestion Needed.

credit_noob

TF Select
Note:Sorry for my bad English
I buy groceries at Tata Star Bazaar with my TCS ID card and I get a 2% cashback. With the card, I also get an additional 3%, making a total of 5% cashback. So, I have taken the SBI Tata Star Card, which has a shared limit with my existing SBI BPCL card.
The problem is my tata star card ending 0252 and on card at bottom as shown on image there are 11 numbers,with card introduction PAPER I found out that it is a membership number. But the problem is 2 cards are showing in my Experian report(one actual card +membership as another credit card(same limit,same date opened,same bank i e sbi card))+ my old card BPCL total 3.
++In CIBIL not even sbi tata star card showing as tatacard.com control that card instead of sbi,[so in sbi app also it not showing anywhere I have to use seperate credentials in tatastar.com to access card] so they don't want to report cibil it's ok.
First month I contacted sbi ivr they said they said one account with 9478 is there but it become inactive.
Second month contracted SBI ivr they said it was showing closed here.
But It still showing as active in Experian
It's been 4 months since card taken
What should I do ?should close the card? So I only lose 1% CB extra

Attachments

• card.jpg
    card.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20231126-134139__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20231126-134139__01.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20231126-134038__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20231126-134038__01.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20231126-134046__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20231126-134046__01.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 53
Solution
I buy groceries at Tata Star Bazaar with my TCS ID card and I get a 2% cashback. With the card, I also get an additional 3%, making a total of 5% cashback. So, I have taken the SBI Tata Star Card, which has a shared limit with my existing SBI BPCL card.
The problem is my tata star card ending 0252 and on card at bottom as shown on image there are 11 numbers,with card introduction PAPER I found out that it is a membership number. But the problem is 2 cards are showing in my Experian report(one actual card +membership as another credit card(same limit,same date opened,same bank i e sbi card))+ my old card BPCL total 3.
++In CIBIL not even sbi tata star card showing as tatacard.com control that card...
++In CIBIL not even sbi tata star card showing as tatacard.com control that card instead of sbi,[so in sbi app also it not showing anywhere I have to use seperate credentials in tatastar.com to access card] so they don't want to report cibil it's ok.
First month I contacted sbi ivr they said they said one account with 9478 is there but it become inactive.
Second month contracted SBI ivr they said it was showing closed here.
But It still showing as active in Experian
It's been 4 months since card taken
What should I do ?should close the card? So I only lose 1% CB extra
9478 ending number is only loan/credit account number/customer identification number.

Actual card number is 16 digits.

It is showing twice in experian, that's the problem.

Download full Experian report,

And email here nodalofficer@sbicard.com with all details for removal.

Solution
9478 ending number is only loan/credit account number/customer identification number.

Actual card number is 16 digits.

It is showing twice in experian, that's the problem.

Download full Experian report,

And email here nodalofficer@sbicard.com with all details for removal.
I have sent the same information to the nodal officer. I received an acknowledgment message saying it will be fixed in a few days. I only sent the Experian report.

I have sent the same information to the nodal officer. I received an acknowledgment message saying it will be fixed in a few days. I only sent the Experian report.
++Today, the CIBIL report also shows 2 new cards + 1 existing BPCL card, totaling 3, but it should be 2. To my surprise, the Tata Star card got reported in CIBIL after 6 months, the first point.

All mistakes in the name, address, office address,mail IDs,everything were corrected like *maagiccc*, the second point.

My badness taken axis(first card)myzone card (salary account moved to axis as I started to hate HDFC for legendary Money Back Plus)on December 2023, it also reported immediately.
Total 3 new accounts were added in a single day and still at 796, not fallen.
Now going to write one more mail to the nodal officer to correct the CIBIL report too.
Special thanks @D₹V

++Today, the CIBIL report also shows 2 new cards + 1 existing BPCL card, totaling 3, but it should be 2. To my surprise, the Tata Star card got reported in CIBIL after 6 months, the first point.

All mistakes in the name, address, office address,mail IDs,everything were corrected like *maagiccc*, the second point.

My badness taken axis(first card)myzone card (salary account moved to axis as I started to hate HDFC for legendary Money Back Plus)on December 2023, it also reported immediately.
Total 3 new accounts were added in a single day and still at 796, not fallen.
Now going to write one more mail to the nodal officer to correct the CIBIL report too.
Special thanks @D₹V
You can mark my above first answer as solution if you wish.

Reactions: BVC
Back