• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbm step up credit card resolution

Satanfkedme

TF Buzz
Hey so does anyone ever heard of step up card by sbm for which you can only apply through paisabaazar app? They somehow offer secured cc for as low as 2k but everytime a friend of mine tries to apply for it with any xyz fd amount it always go with “service unavailable please try again later”
The same doesn’t happen if i (21+) or anyone else without any cibil data tries to apply for the same.

Note that the person applying for it doesn’t have any CIBIL Score and aint 21 yet. Even though i believe most secured cc are for people between 18-21. Let me know if there’s any solution for this or why is this happening

Hey so does anyone ever heard of step up card by sbm for which you can only apply through paisabaazar app?
Yes
The same doesn’t happen if i (21+) or anyone else without any cibil data tries to apply for the same.
minimum age 21yrs
They somehow offer secured cc for as low as 2k but everytime a friend of mine tries to apply for it with any xyz fd amount it always go with “service unavailable please try again later”
I think minimum FD amount is 5K.
Note that the person applying for it doesn’t have any CIBIL Score and aint 21 yet. Even though i believe most secured cc are for people between 18-21. Let me know if there’s any solution for this or why is this happening
Only Axis & HDFC provide between the age of 18-21

Yes

minimum age 21yrs

I think minimum FD amount is 5K.

Only Axis & HDFC provide between the age of 18-21
Well no not really, i recently found out it was some pan card glitch and they fixed it. Also step up card is for 18-65 yr olds and i believe almost every bank do give out secured credit cards to 18 yr olds as long as they willing to invest in bank fds

Spouse ke liye Liya Tha yeh CC
Badiya Credit Score Build ho gya In 2 months.
With the help of this Abhi Recently FK Axis Ke liye apply bhi Kiya tha, Card is on the way ( Without Income Proof)

And ha under 21 ko bhi milta hai. 😉
250 + gst joining fee worth it?

Back