• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC | Anything other than ultimate card?

Heyyy

TF Buzz
Hey All,

I hold SC Ultimate and Smart card. Thinking about surrendering Smart card since seem most of spend are on Ultimate only between these two.

Do you suggest any other card from the SC? Should I keep holding smart card too?

Are you really finding any value from Ultimate? The reward portal of SC India is an absolute junkyard!! So the seemingly high reward rate is unlikely to mean much for most people. I'd consider Smart a much better card. And the Super value Titanium gives me decent value for fuel and utility, not much but not bad.

Are you really finding any value from Ultimate? The reward portal of SC India is an absolute junkyard!! So the seemingly high reward rate is unlikely to mean much for most people. I'd consider Smart a much better card. And the Super value Titanium gives me decent value for fuel and utility, not much but not bad.
I agree with you but I am just not getting any better alternative due to flat 3.3% reward rate on almost all categories with Ultimate card. Can you suggest any other alternative for all category spends?

Last edited:
Back