• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SCB Ultimate for fuel

sd.ac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Question as a relatively new user: I used the Ultimate card for Rs. 3000 petrol at a HP/BP pump and was charged ~Rs. 3030 - I assumed this was the fuel surcharge. Today, I purchased Rs. 3000 petrol at an IOCL pump and was charged exactly Rs. 3000. Could someone please explain this apparent discrepancy to me? Thank you

Question as a relatively new user: I used the Ultimate card for Rs. 3000 petrol at a HP/BP pump and was charged ~Rs. 3030 - I assumed this was the fuel surcharge. Today, I purchased Rs. 3000 petrol at an IOCL pump and was charged exactly Rs. 3000. Could someone please explain this apparent discrepancy to me? Thank you
should be revered, don't worry.

Fuel surcharges applicable for ultimate but ur rewards are 3.3% which will take care of it

Back