• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Second Axis credit card

bansalp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How to get a second Axis credit card if you already hold an existing Axis card. Say if you hold Magnus and you want FlipKart Axis or Indian Oil (when they are in ongoing LTF offer) which are lower variant card.

I heard that you can call Axis Credit card team and they approve lower variant card immediately. Is this still hold true?

Is there any new Cibil inquiry for this?

Will customer care provide this in LTF if any general LTF offer is going on this card?

How to get a second Axis credit card if you already hold an existing Axis card. Say if you hold Magnus and you want FlipKart Axis or Indian Oil (when they are in ongoing LTF offer) which are lower variant card.

I heard that you can call Axis Credit card team and they approve lower variant card immediately. Is this still hold true?

Is there any new Cibil inquiry for this?

Will customer care provide this in LTF if any general LTF offer is going on this card?
last question//. Nope. I tried to get a LTF Myzone card in March as my 3rd card. Customer care was ready to give as a paid variant only. They refused to give as LTF and insisted me to apply online. It got rejected after 3-4 weeks.

You can apply for any card online. The acceptance of the same is a different story though. Sometimes they reject a lower variant card for no valid reason but most of the times if you hold an existing Axis card they’ll issue the other card too. (You can hold upto 3 cards normally)
And for me they did hit me with 2 cibil enquiries.

You can call CC and they would give you the options of cards which care approved for you and you can choose out of them. That would be instantly generated and no cibil hit would be there.
However it won't be LTF.

Back