• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Advice: Increasing Credit Limit for Laptop Purchase and Exploring Alternatives

Rahul Raj

TF Buzz
My HDFC card currently has a limit of 50,000, but I want to buy a laptop that costs 90,000. Is there a way to temporarily increase my card limit just for this purchase? I heard some banks might offer this, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows, please share.

Also, I'm wondering about other ways to make this purchase. I thought about getting Flipkart gift cards for part of the amount and using the rest on my credit card. Can you tell me which option is better? Your advice would be really helpful. Thank you!

My HDFC card currently has a limit of 50,000, but I want to buy a laptop that costs 90,000. Is there a way to temporarily increase my card limit just for this purchase? I heard some banks might offer this, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows, please share.

Also, I'm wondering about other ways to make this purchase. I thought about getting Flipkart gift cards for part of the amount and using the rest on my credit card. Can you tell me which option is better? Your advice would be really helpful. Thank you!
Getting vouchers and pay remaining balance with cc

Back