• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Seeking Credit Card Suggestions for Maximizing Rewards on Gyft

rounakbhowmik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm currently using the Infinia Credit Card, which offers accelerated rewards on Gyftr. However, I've noticed that most of the vouchers are capped at ₹10,000 per month. Due to this cap, a significant portion of my spending falls into the normal category, earning only 3.33% rewards.

I'm looking for suggestions on other credit cards that can help me maximize my rewards on Gyftr.

My goal is to find a card that offers better or additional rewards for my spending through Gyftr.

Will plan to take this card in a family member's name.

My utility and insurance spends are around ₹10-12 lakh per year. The more I can get Amazon Pay vouchers, the better it will help me maximize rewards.
Along with amazon shopping voucher ++

I hope you use your card for your own personal use and for single or two households.

do edit the title with amzn requirement, I thought you'll spend on all gyftr shopping brands etc. and it all came back to that single brand.

accelarated platforms for amzn vouchers..

- hdfc (infinia), axs (m4b), amex (platinum)

but max for upto 40k (combinedly), m4b way higher than infinia rewards, check.

I hope you use your card for your own personal use and for single or two households.

do edit the title with amzn requirement, I thought you'll spend on all gyftr shopping brands etc. and it all came back to that single brand.

accelarated platforms for amzn vouchers..

- hdfc (infinia), axs (m4b), amex (platinum)

but max for upto 40k (combinedly), m4b way higher than infinia rewards, check.
Yes, it's for personal use. I also handle the insurance payments for my mother and father.

By the way, I was looking into a simple rewards points redemption option, like booking domestic flights lor getting statement cash or gift cards like Amazon , Flipkart.

With Amex, I need to book hotels to maximize returns, but I don't need luxury hotels like taj etc.

I was considering the HDFC Millennia credit card, which offers 6% reward points

Yes, it's for personal use. I also handle the insurance payments for my mother and father.

By the way, I was looking into a simple rewards points redemption option, like booking domestic flights lor getting statement cash or gift cards like Amazon , Flipkart.

With Amex, I need to book hotels to maximize returns, but I don't need luxury hotels like taj etc.

I was considering the HDFC Millennia credit card, which offers 6% reward points

10-12 lakhs utility and insurance spends alone won't accepted in amzn.. check that requirement and have multiple accounts.

I believe amzn has 15k or 20k utility limit + 50k or odd insurance limit // can't exactly remeber numbers but check latest limits.

not sure they accept 1L every month without tagging or blocking your account.

millennia you can but you cant purchase more than 60k in a quarter // do check latest tncs related to this in amzn.

millennia not good in smartbuy. you have very limited options interms of cashback. can try sbi cashback.

again, I hope you use for personal spends otherwise you'll get explanation notices from bank if you use at single place.

but, if one can spend every month atleast 1L on utility and insurance, then easily get free trip.

10-12 lakhs utility and insurance spends alone won't accepted in amzn.. check that requirement and have multiple accounts.

I believe amzn has 15k or 20k utility limit + 50k or odd insurance limit // can't exactly remeber numbers but check latest limits.

not sure they accept 1L every month without tagging or blocking your account.

millennia you can but you cant purchase more than 60k in a quarter // do check latest tncs related to this in amzn.

millennia not good in smartbuy. you have very limited options interms of cashback. can try sbi cashback.

again, I hope you use for personal spends otherwise you'll get explanation notices from bank if you use at single place.

but, if one can spend every month atleast 1L on utility and insurance, then easily get free trip.

Will have separate cards for my mother and father, and we can use multiple Amazon accounts. This isn’t a blocker.

Also, it’s not necessary to pay the entire 1 lakh with a gift card. I’m planning to move a portion through Gyftr by issuing new credit cards to my mother and father, as they currently don't have cards. So, all their spending needs to be managed with my Infinia card for now.

So what is the conclusion,which cards can I purchase specially for gyftr and reward redemption should be simpler.

Back