• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking help to plan a Delhi trip First timers

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone.

I am travelling to Delhi next weekend and have 2 days free before the actual work. It is our first time visiting Delhi.

Can some one help me in finding a good hotel which can help us visit a few popular places in Delhi.

I thought of hotels in and around CP but couldn't find a decent one around 8k-10k per day budget.

Prices in Smartbuy and Travel edge are inflated.

I have Atlas and DCB cards.

Persons travelling 2 . Thanks in advance.

First timers to Delhi - I suggest you stay in/around Karol Bagh area. Nice hotels, extremely busy shopping places, good eateries n what not. Usually, first times wish to buy clothes n souvenirs for friends n family members - you find such stuff in plenty. You get all varieties of food, fast food, chats n sweets. Kids love. Ladies love to do a lot shopping. Closer to Airport.

Traveled to n stayed in Delhi - many parts - not less than 40-50 times in the last 3 decades.

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
First timers to Delhi - I suggest you stay in/around Karol Bagh area. Nice hotels, extremely busy shopping places, good eateries n what not. Usually, first times wish to buy clothes n souvenirs for friends n family members - you find such stuff in plenty. You get all varieties of food, fast food, chats n sweets. Kids love. Ladies love to do a lot shopping. Closer to Airport.

Traveled to n stayed in Delhi - many parts - not less than 40-50 times in the last 3 decades.
Thank you sir. Will check that area too.