• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Select 0 balance account basis Legend CC?

technology

TF Buzz
  1. I am hearing that people are getting SMS these days that they will be charged fees if 50K MAB is not maintained on their Select savings account (even after having Legend CC)?
  2. I have 2 yr old Legend CC but have any savings account with IndusInd. I have already registered my Legend CC on IndusNet and generated netbanking ID. Now what is the best way (and process) to get good IndusInd Debit Cards (multiple cards is OK)? Dont want to pay any charges either for savings account or for debit cards.

Last edited:
Solution
  1. I am hearing that people are getting SMS these days that they will be charged fees if 50K MAB is not maintained on their Select savings account (even after having Legend CC)?
  2. I have 2 yr old Legend CC but have any savings account with IndusInd. I have already registered my Legend CC on IndusNet and generated netbanking ID. Now what is the best way (and process) to get good IndusInd Debit Cards (multiple cards is OK)? Dont want to pay any charges either for savings account or for debit cards.
1. Open select account with 50k/1L initial funding offline
2. Create mobile banking id and netbanking id using debit card
3. Link Legend CC in that new id
4. Confirm with email CC whether linking is successful and 0 MAB...
4. Confirm with email CC whether linking is successful and 0 MAB applies

Kindly Mark as solution @vaibhav111

Solution

I haven't. .... yet !

Of course, in a meeting with the BM I had categorically expressed my extreme unhappiness with the very regular IndusInd spam. He was good enough to help me by having them stopped.

I'm happy that the BM apparently thinks that the said SMS is spam! :)

4. Confirm with email CC whether linking is successful and 0 MAB applies

Kindly Mark as solution @vaibhav111
what do you mean by "offline funding"? I have to visit bank and then do some process there / fill some form?

Wow, so much hassle. And what exactly to tell them when I visit branch?
Just tell them you want to open a select Savings account. Some employees don't have an idea about legend cc and 0 mab. So better if you just say you want to open a select Savings account and then proceed to link afterwards.

But if they seem smart, you can mention it and they may later help to link the 2

I was denied outright that the offer no longer exists when I reached out to their branch. They also proved it by visiting the site where it earlier mentioned that you could create an account with legend.
1725520970991.webp

Whereas for Indusind Exclusive, it mentions you could create one with either indulge or pinnacle:

1725521084248.webp

Now, my question is, is this it? or is there still a workaround?

I was denied outright that the offer no longer exists when I reached out to their branch. They also proved it by visiting the site where it earlier mentioned that you could create an account with legend.
View attachment 67538

Whereas for Indusind Exclusive, it mentions you could create one with either indulge or pinnacle:

View attachment 67539

Now, my question is, is this it? or is there still a workaround?
Download schedule of charges for select savings account. It'll show legend credit card as surrogate. You don't have to prove that to branch people. Just create a select account after seeing schedule of charges and link is with legend

I have an existing relationship with IndusInd with Legend credit card. what is the process to open 0 MAB indusind Select account? and how to proceed with linking the legend credit card to the select account. can someone please guide me. Thanks

Back