• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Selling Amazon Prime Lite 2 yrs subscription at 50% off

the_dark_knight

TF Legend
Contributor
Hi,
I am selling Amazon Prime Lite subscription at 50% off. This is a 2 years subscription. One year of amazon prime lite subscription costs Rs799, so I am selling Amazon Prime Lite 2 years at 50% off i.e Rs 799 only.

Note that this is not the regular Amazon Prime subscription which costs Rs1499 per year.

When comparing Amazon Prime and Amazon Prime Lite, the only notable difference is that on Prime Video OTT Platform, you can use 1 device at a time in Lite subscription, whereas on the regular Prime there is no any restriction. Rest benefits are more or less the same. (Amazon music, prime reading and prime gaming are not available on Lite but these are not popular and rarely used)

Here is the detailed benefits structure table for Amazon Lite subscription available of amazon India official website:
1726072017911.webp
More details here: https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G6LDPN7YJHYKH2J6

Please note that the price is fixed and non-negotiable. Interested people can DM me.
Thanks

Last edited:
Good deal. (y) Lite edition at the price of shopping edition.

Unfortunately, my full / regular subscription (of Amazon Prime) is attached to my Airtel mobile plan. For such plans, the definite expiry date is NOT mentioned on the Amazon side. We could only get that date from Airtel side. It means there is no way to extend the subscription for me.

the only notable difference is that on Prime Video OTT Platform, you can use 1 device at a time in Lite subscription, whereas on the regular Prime there is no any restriction

For me, as a person who uses just one device (Fire TV stick), ads in Lite edition is my main concern. Ads are the reason, I don't usually watch cable TV.

My other concern can only be clarified by those who uses Lite edition (or who'll get this deal)... Can someone with Lite edition please clarify whether we get 720p (HD) quality or 1080p (Full HD) quality for Prime videos?

Good deal. (y) Lite edition at the price of shopping edition.

Unfortunately, my full / regular subscription (of Amazon Prime) is attached to my Airtel mobile plan. For such plans, the definite expiry date is NOT mentioned on the Amazon side. We could only get that date from Airtel side. It means there is no way to extend the subscription for me.

For me, as a person who uses just one device (Fire TV stick), ads in Lite edition is my main concern. Ads are the reason, I don't usually watch cable TV.

My other concern can only be clarified by those who uses Lite edition (or who'll get this deal)... Can someone with Lite edition please clarify whether we get 720p (HD) quality or 1080p (Full HD) quality for Prime videos?
1080p , I can confirm this

1080p , I can confirm this
This is what the customer care executive told me, but still you may also confirm once from your side. He said with regards to quality of video and no of titles/videos there is no difference. Only difference being the simultaneous no of devices at a time, but my particular prime lite will still allow TV+one device at the same time

This is what the customer care executive told me, but still you may also confirm once from your side. He said with regards to quality of video

Got it.

Off-topic: These days, in general, I don't trust the customer care executives over the phone or chat. Even in Amazon, I have seen an executive agreeing to a refund and then when the refund was delayed, another CC just said, it was a mistake by the first CC and then denied the refund or replacement. Even though, our laws are very strict, the implementation is a complete different story.

Got it.

Off-topic: These days, in general, I don't trust the customer care executives over the phone or chat. Even in Amazon, I have seen an executive agreeing to a refund and then when the refund was delayed, another CC just said, it was a mistake by the first CC and then denied the refund or replacement. Even though, our laws are very strict, the implementation is a complete different story.
Yeah true, that's why I told you to confirm these from your side as well. Also, I will be contacting them once more

Hi,
I am selling Amazon Prime Lite subscription at 50% off. This is a 2 years subscription. One year of amazon prime lite subscription costs Rs799, so I am selling Amazon Prime Lite 2 years at 50% off i.e Rs 799 only.

Note that this is not the regular Amazon Prime subscription which costs Rs1499 per year.

When comparing Amazon Prime and Amazon Prime Lite, the only notable difference is that on Prime Video OTT Platform, you can use 1 device at a time in Lite subscription, whereas on the regular Prime there is no any restriction. Rest benefits are more or less the same. (Amazon music, prime reading and prime gaming are not available on Lite but these are not popular and rarely used)

Here is the detailed benefits structure table for Amazon Lite subscription available of amazon India official website:
View attachment 68504
More details here: https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G6LDPN7YJHYKH2J6

Please note that the price is fixed and non-negotiable. Interested people can DM me.
Thanks
Is it still available ?

Back